QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
The Section is responsible for control of Company process documents, monitoring of these processes against standards and preparation of quality assurance reports.
- Auditing operations and processes through scheduled audits with an aim of reducing wastage in the value chain.
- Developing systems for monitoring and evaluation in order to enhance aspects of manufacturing and service delivery in respect to quality, cost and timeliness in delivery.
- Monitoring compliance with all relevant statutory requirements in areas of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety for sustenance of a clean and safe environment.
- Providing periodic technical information on the performance of value chain for decision making, control and improvement of operations.
- Recommending adoption of best practices and enhancement of continual improvement.
- Report on the performance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
The section comprises of the following sub sections:
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Business Processes and Standards